For our Contract Administration Team in Bulgaria we are looking for:
Service Representative Contract Initiation and Administration
Responsible for administration of documentation of new leasing agreements and monitoring of existing agreements in the contract management system as well as for producing the documentation of active leasing agreements; invoicing, contracts termination, changes of contracts in the contract management system
Main activities and responsibilities
- Initiation and administration of documentation of new leasing agreements in the management system,
- Provide comprehensive check of the documentation to comply with credit decision requirements,
- Making changes to the current statuses of existing contracts, archiving the contracts and securities, book business accurately and timely in the contract management system,
- Take all customer queries and requests related to contract initiation and administration process, resolves them or passes them to responsible functions,
- Processing and sending in electronic format monthly lease notices, penalty, insurance and vehicle tax payment accounts, invoices for advance payment, administration fees, full asset invoices,
- Coordinating of contracts modifications process
- Coordinating early and regular termination process (preparing calculation and documents, monitoring customer payments, changes the statuses of terminated contracts)
- Preparing documentation for asset registration and coordinating the process with external partners,
- Other tasks assigned by Operations
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a leasing company at similar position
- An eagerness to learn, ability to work independently, and readiness for responsibility.
- Detail-oriented and full of urgency. These two traits don’t always show up together, but if you have both, we would love to talk to you!
- Proper grammar and spelling skills in Bulgarian and English are a must.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite to include Word and Excel is required
The position is located in: Sofia, Bulgaria
Last application date: 30/11/2023
Hiring Manager: Ivan Zhivankin, firstname.lastname@example.org